Sunday, February 3, 2008

CLosed Note of My Final Project

Finally my final porject could be done well, thanks god for everythings..So many moment that i’ve never been forgotten..And here is some fact and figure that involve on the final project:

  • I executed my final project on PT. Petrokimia Gresik, and there are about 8 friends of me doing the same thing of me (include the bastard irwadi that have helped alot, thankx…)
  • My supervisors have same name (Suparno) and if they combine like fusion on dragonball, i think they will have unstoppable power.
  • My supervisor from petro always forget if i come from industrial eng. He think that i come from chemistry eng, SHit…
  • I have principle that my final project may result any mark as long as i can retain the capolista on master league. So playing PES is a must…final project is nothing!!!
  • I completed my final project on 1 week and the last progress that i showed to my supervisor was chapter 4.
  • Supervised activity is an entertainmet for me, and for the student that their final project supervised by Prof. SPN. He always have some nice words that made us cry, angry, or some emotional expressions.
  • I suffer hepatitis (maybe) and i had to take some rest for 3 weeks. Fortunately my supervisor didn’t consider it as a problem.
  • I found someone that make me fall in love when i almost done my final project. till now i still approach her, but the start is not smooth as i imagine…It’s still hard to open her mind..
  • When i write this, the PV of namidairo is out…i love so much,mmmuaah

No comments: